This notice discloses the privacy practices for: sherrybrimacombe.com
This policy deals with the following information:
- What personally identifiable information is collected (if any) from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will only provide your information as required by law.
When you visit this website we collect anonymous information such as your IP address or domain name to analyze site traffic for “visits” but this information is not tied to a given user’s personal information. This information is collected and stored via Google Analytics.
An internet “cookie” is a small piece of code which is placed on the your local computer when you visit our website. This helps us learn which areas of the website are useful to you and most used by our visitors. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings within your browser.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Precautions are taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only those who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service, providing information at your request) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Modifications to this policy may occur in the future. We will reflect those changes in this statement and update the policy as needed.
Updated May 22, 2018